Septic System Installation
Connecticut's Septic System Installation Experts!
When you've been in business as long as we have, you learn what to look for before installing a septic system. There are many factors involved to determine the proper location and optimum size for your new septic system. Asking the right questions goes a long way in septic system performance.
- What is your existing water usage?
- How many people will be using the system, now and in the future?
- What appliances such as washing machines and garbage disposals are attached to the septic system?
- Where is the plumbing in your home or business located?
- What is the slope of the land and lot configuration?
The septic tank will be placed in an area with adequate drainage and easy accessibility for pumping when routine maintenance is needed. All buried gas, electric, and other utility lines will be located as well as root systems from nearby trees and plants that could threaten your septic system in the future.
With the right installation and a proper maintenance schedule, Vincent Cahill and Sons Excavating will deliver the very best septic system for your needs!